The integration of technology into all aspects of our life is an unstoppable process that is only beneficial. They help us cope with our daily tasks faster and more efficiently, especially when time is money. Using the board portal during a board session can make life a lot easier for everyone on board, as it provides you with a safe space with advanced management features. In this article, we’ll go into detail about a board portal and how it can be useful for your company.
What is Board Portal?
Board Portals is a cloud-based program that makes teamwork easier and more productive. It uses modern security methods so that you can upload all the documents you need for a meeting, and also streamlines the process of scheduling meetings. Previously, these programs were designed specifically for the board of directors, but now they can be used on a less professional level, with regular staff members, and for other types of meetings.
Key Benefits of Using Board Software
Board portals have a wide array of features that make it easier for directors to organize and structure boards. Below we highlight a list of the advantages that a board portal has:
- Intuitive user interface – this is very important because not all users have the same level of technical proficiency. The simple interface of the program will make it easier to get used to and start using all the available functions of the program faster
- User Management – the portal administrator has very flexible management functions that allow you to control user access to documents and track their activity in the space. The manager can also configure the voting function so that all users can actively participate in the meeting
- Manage Council documents – Council members will have access to all the latest versions of meeting materials at any time and from any device. Also, high-quality portals offer the possibility of an unlimited number of downloads and exchange of documents
- Access to the necessary tools – organizers will be able to create agendas in a couple of minutes, and users will be able to create personal or public notes, minutes, and leave their comments and questions
- Security – the best providers use quality security protocols and encryption methods to protect against data leakage
What improvements are there for the Board Portal?
In the portal for boards, both individuals and entire teams can manage and interact with documents. The following improvements await you after using the in your company:
- Effective and secure way to share documents
- Directors will have access to the necessary materials both online and offline anywhere
- You will be able to timely disseminate all the necessary information among the participants and be sure that everyone was aware of this
- Significantly simplify the interaction between managers and directors
- To make changes or correct mistakes you do not need to waste extra paper
- This way you save time and costs for preparing for the meeting
- Board assistants will be able to focus on their main job, and not on paper
Thus, a paperless way of maintaining a board of directors will save you from many problems: loss or damage to a document, retyping a document in case of any changes, wasting time searching and viewing the required document, and so on.
Also, an safe space allows you to freely function in it and discuss important issues, even your video conferencing remains protected from external threats.